LCN 1461P Universal Door Closer Alum
Call now on 01883 652652 or add to quote cart to get our lowest price
Support & Downloads1460.pdf
LCN 1461P Universal Door Closer Alum 1461P/AL
Designed for maximum versatility, the 1460, available with multiple cover options, can be used for both commercial and institutional applications. This fully universal closer offers a wide variety of options and new fast and accurate installation.
UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open.
Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
Features Common to 1000 Series
1000 series closers mount three ways. Closers with regular or hold-open arm mount hinge side or top jamb. Parallel arm, designated with a "P", closers include - 62PA Shoe required for parallel arm mount. 1460T mounts hinge side, top jamb (pull side) and stop face.
Non-handed for right and left swinging doors
Closers to meet ADA reduced opening for requirements
Adjustable hydraulic backcheck cushions opeing swing prior to 90 degrees
Separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed
Joints in arm and shoe adapt to uneven trim
Reversible shoe to boost latching power on double lever arms
- Standard 1460 series closer shipped with regular arm, a slim line plastic cover, and self reaming and tapping screws
- Multiple cover options include; Standard (Slim line), Full and Designer Series
- Non-sized (1-6) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb and parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors
- Closer meets ADA requirements
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish. Optional plated finish on Designer Series metal cover, arm and fasteners
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions